UD has established processes and guidelines for students to follow if they wish to request University review of their academic record or status for (a) retroactive changes to the academic record due to documented circumstances (CURC); (b) grade appeals; (c) academic renewal; and (d) readmission for students who left UD without earning a degree. The Assistant Deans help students in their college who are requesting these types of reviews.

Committee on Undergraduate Records and Certification (CURC)

Grade Grievances – Student Guide

Grade Grievances – Faculty Handbook

Academic Renewal


Professional and Continuing Studies