Advising Central @ UD
College of Arts & Sciences
CAS students who are beginning the probation process:
- Set up a meeting with your assigned academic advisor to develop a strategy for success in the upcoming semester.
- Students in the probation process must take fewer than 15 credits so you may need to adjust your schedule with your advisor.
- Prior to the next registration period, a “Registration Hold” will be on your record. To register, you must meet with your assigned advisor to discuss courses for the upcoming semester. This is to ensure that you receive advisement throughout the probation process. After the meeting, your advisor will contact the Assistant Dean’s office to request removal of the registration hold. Once the hold is removed, you will be able to register for courses.
- Consider enrolling in UNIV 113: Study Skills.
- This 1-credit, Pass/Fail course can assist you in developing more effective study strategies.
- Check the Resources for Students page for help with specific issues.