Advising Central @ UD
College of Engineering
COE students who are beginning the probation process:
- Set up a meeting with your advisor to develop a strategy for success in the upcoming semester.
- Students in the probation process must take fewer than 15 credits so you may need to adjust your schedule with your advisor.
- Prior to the next registration period, a “Registration Hold” will be on your record. You must meet with an academic advisor in order to register. This is to ensure that you receive advisement through the probation process.
- Consider enrolling in UNIV 113: Study Skills.
- This 1-credit, Pass/Fail course can assist you in developing more effective study strategies.
- Check the Resources for Students page for help with specific issues.