College of Education & Human Development
CEHD students who are beginning the probation process:
- Schedule a meeting with the appropriate advisor:
- Elementary Teacher Education students meet with Vickie Lucas (email@example.com; 302-831-8933)
- Human Services & Human Relations Administration students message firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps
- Early Childhood Education students meet with Dr. Rosalyn Washington (email@example.com) or Kelsey Cummings (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Students in the probation process must take fewer than 15 credits so you may need to adjust your schedule when you meet with your advisor.
- Complete the Academic Self-Evaluation Form before your meeting and be ready to develop an academic success plan with your advisor.
- Consider enrolling in UNIV 113: Study Skills.
- This 1-credit, Pass/Fail course can assist you in developing more effective study strategies.
- Check the Resources for Students page for help with specific issues.