Advising Central @ UD
College of Earth, Ocean & Environment
CEOE students who are beginning the probation process:
- Set up a meeting with Kelli Kerbawy (CEOE advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Assistant Dean Keeley Powell (email@example.com) to develop a strategy for success in the upcoming semester.
- Students in the probation process must take fewer than 15 credits so you may need to adjust your schedule with your advisor.
- Prior to the next registration period, a “Registration Hold” will be on your record. To register, you must meet with your assigned academic advisor to get permission to release the registration hold. This is to ensure that you receive advisement throughout the probation process. Have your advisor contact Kelli Kerbawy or Assistant Dean Keeley Powell after your appointment to have your registration hold removed.
- Consider enrolling in UNIV 113: Study Skills.
- This 1-credit, Pass/Fail course can assist you in developing more effective study strategies.
- Check the Resources for Students page for help with specific issues.