Advising Central @ UD
College of Agriculture & Natural Resources
CANR students who are beginning the probation process:
- Set up a meeting with your advisor to develop a strategy for success in the upcoming semester.
- Students in the probation process must take fewer than 15 credits so you may need to adjust your schedule with your advisor.
- Prior to the next registration period, a “Registration Hold” will be on your record.
- You will be added to CANR’s UCanDoIt program which includes a CANVAS course as well as a meeting with the Academic Program Manager to develop an academic success plan in order for your registration hold to be removed.
- Consider enrolling in UNIV 113: Study Skills.
- This 1-credit, Pass/Fail course can assist you in developing more effective study strategies.
- Check the Resources for Students page for help with specific issues.