Advising Central @ UD
College of Agriculture & Natural Resources
CANR students who are beginning the probation process:
- Set up a meeting with your advisor to develop a strategy for success in the upcoming semester.
- Students in the probation process must take fewer than 15 credits so you may need to adjust your schedule with your advisor.
- Prior to the next registration period, a “Registration Hold” will be on your record. To register, you must complete the CANR Pre-Registration Checklist with your advisor and bring the completed form to 104 TNS for your registration hold to be removed. This is to ensure that you receive advisement throughout the probation process.
- Sign up for CANR’s UCanDoIt program for students who are working through the probation process. Contact Katie Daly at 302-831-2508 or email email@example.com
- Consider enrolling in UNIV 113: Study Skills.
- This 1-credit, Pass/Fail course can assist you in developing more effective study strategies.
- Check the Resources for Students page for help with specific issues.