Advising Central @ UD
Associate in Arts Program
AAP students who are beginning the probation process:
- An AAP advisor will contact you to schedule a meeting.
- Students in the probation process must take fewer than 15 credits so you may need to adjust your schedule with the advisor.
- Prior to the next registration period, a “Registration Hold” will be on your record. To register, you must meet with your AAP advisor to discuss courses for the upcoming semester. This is to ensure that you receive advisement throughout the probation process. Once the hold is removed, you will be able to register for courses.
- Participate in the AAP Success Program, which is designed to help students work through the probation process.
- Check the Resources for Students page for help with specific issues.
- Have questions? Contact the AAP advising team at firstname.lastname@example.org.